Sales Process Development, Measurement and Management
At Smart State we know that one of the biggest challenges facing most small and medium-sized businesses is how to get more business. It is not atypical for one of our clients to have gone through a number of salespersons over several years or for the business owner to be the “part time” salesperson. Almost none of them have a robust, repeatable process that results in a consistent flow of new business.
Our three pronged sales process development approach, Process Development, Sales Activity Measurement and Accountability, combine to form a system that gets results.
We help clients develop a process that results in consistent sales growth and stops the revolving salesperson door. In many cases we work directly with your salesperson/team on an ongoing basis.
Frequently Sales Process Development steps include:
- Identifying What Products are to be Sold
- Identifying the Target Markets
- Developing a Message Based on Differentiation and Unique Value Propositions
- Developing a Lead Generation Process
- Developing Ongoing Activity Measurement and Accountability Process
- Training on how to Determine your Client’s Needs
- Training on how to Deliver the Message
- Developing a Process to Move Prospects Through the Pipeline
- Closing Process/Techniques
- Strategy Advice During all Steps of Sales Process